North America Sales terms & Conditions
We work with coffee roasters and coffee professionals all over the world. Unfortunately, we cannot work with private individuals. We reserve the right to decline requests for logistical complications, insufficient information or other reasons. Please note that availability and prices indicated are subject to final confirmation.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Reservation policy, or how to order coffee
If you are interested in a coffee, please contact our sales team directly to discuss your order! We are happy to reserve coffees for you by signing a contract. After a coffee is contracted, it is not possible to cancel your order.
Our prices include 30 days free storage upon arrival of the coffee at the warehouse. In the case of spot purchases, the 30 days go into effect immediately upon receiving the contract. Further storage is subject to a fee of 1.5% per month. Coffees may be warehoused for a maximum of 6 months.
If it is the first time you are ordering coffee from us, please note that you will need to provide the following information so we can process your order:
- Company name.
- Billing address.
- Delivery Address including phone number and delivery contact.
- A signed version of the Sales Contract for the coffee you want to buy, provided by our Sales team.
All coffee is invoiced, and payment is required before delivery. Coffee will be released upon payment confirmation. Delayed payment will incur an interest rate of 1,5% a month. Terms may be extended after three releases for contracted coffees.
Samples ordered from our West Coast and East Coast stores on Cropster Hub are $10, including shipping. The cost of samples will be deducted from your invoice if you choose to order the coffee. Current customers can contact your sales representative directly to order samples.
Samples are 100g Green Sample Material or 50g Roasted Sample Material. Volumes are subject to change depending on availability, varietal, and process. Pre-shipment samples are limited in quantity, and we will do our best to accommodate requests for more samples.
Delivery times are 3-4 working days within North America.
1. Minimum order is 1 bag or 1 box, depending on how the coffee is packaged.
2. All invoices are issued in USD.
3. Prices are based on FOT (Free on Truck) from The Annex, Oakland or Continental New Jersey. Please note that our prices do not include transportation to your facility.
- An additional fee of $25 USD per pallet is added for palletization, strapping and wrapping. This fee is reduced to $13 if your order is combined with orders from other importers.
4. We recommend setting up an account with Unishippers for the most timely turnaround on deliveries. Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will guide you through the process.
We do our utmost to ensure the quality of the green coffee as well as the execution of each order. All of our coffees are cupped in our lab prior to the shipment of coffees from origin (pre-shipment samples), and as soon as the coffees arrive at our designated warehouse. All samples have been approved by our QC Manager. If you have an issue, please contact us and we will find a solution!
Looking for that unique and delicious coffee that will win over the judges? We love working with coffee professionals competing in local and international events. Take a look at our CCS Competition Coffee shop, read this guide to buying green coffee for competitions, and review the Reservation Policy carefully. Ensure you have all the documentation ready, so we can process your order immediately.